


Rachel LOVE the Kids lol
Family Comes 1st
Maybe next time Bruins
I went to Moreno Valley...man idk how people sit in traffic for a LIVING....it really SUCKS...
but yeah I went to my Cousin's Birthday Party....
My Cousins didnt even RECOGNIZE me
I hate that feeling....like I knew I was related to them....but to them this was the 1st time...soo it was more introductory...you know Hi...My Name is...Its Nice to Meet you
Things have really changed....My mom grew up with all her family BOTH sides why is my life different...
Anyway I went out there to support the family and help with my cousin's Tiff kids...
it was pretty fun...I love em...how could u not...dont answer that lol..i kno about the BAYBAYs
but yeah plenty of food big PLUS lol....took pretty much the whole day...
so my nite was sort OFF
I dont regret it though...MEMORIES
ps My Cousins eventually realized we were cousins so we were re-introduced LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment