im tired of it alreadii...supposedly this quarter will "Jerk" ill keep yall posted on that one
I just got done filing out one of my few planners and I really have reading this quarter
last quarter was no reading compared to this quarter
i mean 300 plus pages a wk...a week
hmmm can u say cramming come time to write a paper
i gotta get my sleep
how else am i going to survive lecture
its either read and no lecture or lecture and no reading lol...both doesnt sound right
i got about 6 papers to do within 10wks
only 1 midterm and 2 finals
thats if i get into this last CRASHING course hint Blk Studies
sidenote: Crashing a course is showing up on the first day of lecture and section/discussion and by chance the prof or TA will give you an add code...let u register for the course hence it is all by CHANCE
back to Spring quarter...I will be taking
Economics 3A
Philosophy 20C
Black Women in Film
Aerobics
Softball
and fingers crossed Black Studies (ironically this class has 200 pages of reading per week)
I also want to continue to work...I need to afford to stay here
and sign up for Intramural softball
So with that said wish me luck
and no hard feelings if im MIA...and to my SB kids ANTISOCIAL
its ALL ABOUT THIS EDUCATIOn...books are my BFs
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment