
Today was an okay day...I almost missed my class by waking up at 1030 for a 11am class but i made it...soo anything interesting...today was the closing ceremony for Black History Month presented by BSU...it was intriguing and fulfilling...literally i ate good lol...I never really do appreciate the people that came before me...but everyday Im getting closer to truly appreciating their presence...besides that event....i went to a Zeta event....it was titled HerStory...instead of history get it...anyway...this woman spoke unfortunately i forgot her name...but lets just say now I want to take one of her Feminist courses....I think that women are phemonimial especially the BLACK ones....Besides my Mother and Grandmother I really admire Oprah Winfrey...when I do met her Im making her my GodMother without a doubt...shes the definition of DOPE...she have the show...Harpo..Oxygen..Foundations...Other Nations...Book Club...Movies...Magazines...so much stuff to sum it up...and I believe she has True Happiness...even though money cant buy it...her Wealth sure can lol....yeah theres a difference between income and wealth...i learned about it...and i learned that race doesnt exist...think about it...how many races are there...it isnt a given number...not 1 2 6 or 12....because race doesnt exist

No comments:
Post a Comment